You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 1:47pm

BUG's in guest : Fight Them!"(16)jungle

when i start the quest, and kills 2 enemy nothing happen(in the quest i need do 3round but how??)
please fast fix this problem

Butterfly

Intermediate

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:29am

a screenshot or vid would help us to solve the problem j/s

Felaniya

Community Manager

Monday, October 24th 2016, 4:11pm

Hello NEKSUS,

As Butterfly already mentioned, a Screenshot or a Video would be nice so we can investigate further.

Sincerly :love:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 8:30pm

If this necessary when I find only a moment. I do a Screenshot
Problematic quest is connection to "Queen"/ "Leader" jungle village ,
He/she give 3 different mission
found items, instal trap , and survive 3 waves(When I Kill 2 enemiesin first waves(they are run) and will not turn on the second wave.
I tried a few things how to accomplish this but to no avail
when I will be able to have option login in the game, i do Screenshot
(sorry for my English, this is not my native languag)

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 3:11pm

They run not so far away and you can find them or try to get help from other players.
" It started in mud, as many things do."

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 10:10pm

I'm having the same problem.
I will record a video and post it here on the forum.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 7:21pm

There is not much to screen shot.
When you start the quest(in the mud) "Fight Them!" 2 mobs appears after hiting them they running away and vanish, after that there are no waves of warriors or anything to fight.
Where do you have to fight those 3 waves of warriors mentioned in the quest?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "skarlok" (Nov 4th 2016, 7:36pm)

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 12:24am

Bug.

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 4:46pm

I have the same problem, and I can't submit a ticket either (the 'Send' button doesn't work :( ) so yeah I'm stuck. Any ideas anyone?

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 5:56pm

We could try to do it together, if you are on eu server that is. Maybe group solves something(mmo?).

Btw. anyone know when patch and all fixes are coming ?

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 7:51pm

I think I know the answer (based on a YouTube video): when they run off they have 5 health left so they need to be taken down again before they disappear. Sadly, this is impossible if you're not a sniper. Not fair at all since I'm a warrior and I don't want to reroll as a different character just to get this quest done! Can anyone group up with me? (EU server)

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 7:54pm

I'm stuck at fight them as well, playing on the US Server if anyone wants to join!

Wicked is name.

"I think I know the answer (based on a YouTube video): when they run off they have 5 health left so they need to be taken down again before they disappear. Sadly, this is impossible if you're not a sniper. Not fair at all since I'm a warrior and I don't want to reroll as a different character just to get this quest done! Can anyone group up with me? (EU server"

Marksman here, tried various methods, nuked them at the spot where the quest starts, nuked them halfway, nuked them at the spot they despawn at, no love. They never actually die, they just despawn it seems.

I'd come try to help ya, but I'm playing on us.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wicked" (Nov 5th 2016, 8:23pm)

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 8:35pm

So it's a 'real' bug, I've tried anything as well :( I don't get it: I haven't even seen any other player in this game, the forum seems quite dead as well, and still despite all the bugs (this isn't the first one for me and even't the second one and I've only played for 8 hours) and the lack of community the whole idea and setup and everything is so very ... unique! Tough love though!

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 12:46pm

My ingame name is Wulgarus we can try to do it at 5 pm tonight.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 6:38pm

Couldn't make it then. Bug still isn't fixed :(.

Towoku

Beginner

Monday, November 7th 2016, 10:03am

well we need probably w8 for a patch time for it to be fixed.

Monday, November 7th 2016, 11:51am

Any idea when that is going to happen?

Monday, November 7th 2016, 9:50pm

the bug looks like that https://youtu.be/nFOSASG9Zgs
the second wave doesn't appear

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 6:31pm

I hope gamigo sees this video and corrects the problem.

Monday, November 21st 2016, 6:44pm

Yeah, I've been having the same problem. Some are saying it will go away on its own, though I haven't had any luck.