You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Butterfly

Intermediate

• "Butterfly" started this thread

Monday, October 17th 2016, 6:59pm

A hypothetical idea that could bump player numbers (hey devs)

Curious as to your thoughts oh Otherland community <3

When I first heard about Otherland, I was told it ground-breaking intuitive progression in the industry. I heard that it would be the very first ever hybrid. We've seen the mmorpg or mmoarpg side, but what is the untapped potential possibility in this game? - a social virtual world (which it already technically is anyways). Yes, I am taking games like second life, there, the sims, imvu, etc. There are 15 bars in Lambda mall alone not counting the bars that can be found in Lantern district etc. Clan spaces could become club spaces. Pets could return. Fashion options could return. Mini games in bars could return. I could go on and on about all the possibilities (I played those social virtual worlds quite a bit in the past). Atm the way things are, the future is grim, but those customers, those "players" wouldn't be affected by most of what the players in this game complain about.

I don't know, thoughts?