You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 6:47pm

No More Art quest lacks follow-up

After exiting the hideout and talking to Sasha, there is no follow-up quest to get reputation for completing the daily. Attempted it twice now, same result both times. Sasha just despawns without giving a quest leading back to Lambda Mall Security.

Towoku

Beginner

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:32pm

hmm , from what i see hes missing quest marker over him but when i press "f" on him dialogs shops up and he gave me quest "value of art". Try spamming a little "F" on him and see if something poop up :p also if this q line shows up can u give other q names from that same day? starting q names should be ok so for this q line its "Art of Crime".

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 6:37pm

There's nobody to spam "F" on, the NPC despawns and never reappears.

Towoku

Beginner

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:30pm

u managed to complete it( 1st time u got it?) at least 1 time and then he started disappearing or u never managed to complete it?