You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Butterfly

Intermediate

• "Butterfly" started this thread

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 2:00am

Are ANY of the dungeons supposed to be functioning properly?

just curious.

Towoku

Beginner

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:12pm

u need 5 man, 60 lvl for it. 1 tank, 1 healer 3 dps ( so in the end u need 1 class assa/warrior 1 class energ/marksman + 3 any class cuz all classes can queue for dps). isle of forgotten work ok but u dont get any real rewards for completing it, just bits and soma(red soma from bosses). + bosses are kinda not scrypted so fight looks like "aa them to death", hope they gonna work on some scripts for them + some nice loot. + care for your healer cuz mobs aggro on him like .... . so in the end it need some loot, boss scripts + a little balancing so it wont be too easy and too hard if u know how to play.

Butterfly

Intermediate

• "Butterfly" started this thread

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 5:06pm

what about the challenges and pvp? I don't know the requirements for challenges but the queue never pops, and neither does the pvp queue DESPITE in EA you only used to need 1v1 and I got a friend to queue with me......less players now but either higher queue requirements or the damn things broke.

Do you know?

Fatehunter

Beginner

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 6:17am

I am at Level 18 and have not found a 'Proper' dungeon yet; They all need more or less improvement.

Towoku

Beginner

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:40pm

for Battlegrounds u need 10 players (riiiggght Gl with that :p) and ea team should have proper setup ( so like dungeon one 1-1-3 per team)[its they safest setup not sure if like 5x dps per team will work]. For challenges: the setup is the same as for dungeons so its 1-1-3. mechanics works, but no reward system,hall of fame etc. as for now. At least did not see anything like that so i suppose its work in progress. if u just want casual pvp there is duel option, but we dont get anything for it too(no stats how well we do it etc.) :p