You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ReeVize

Beginner

• "ReeVize" started this thread

Monday, October 10th 2016, 2:56pm

Respawn Death Loop

I log in and where I log into is where I died before, after respawning into a very unfriendly area (Upper Bad Sector). So I log in and I die immediately, I respawn and it doesn't matter if I choose "portal" or "corpse" I respawn right there and I die again.

Is there any way that I can be moved to Lambda Mall Concourse? Because as it stands, I can't play.

Ree.Vize (US Server)

Monday, October 10th 2016, 8:08pm

Sorry for not responding sooner. If I'm understanding the problem correctly, a possible solution to circumvent the need of administrators may be to coordinate play times with myself or another high enough leveled player so that we could swoop in, kill all the enemies in the area, and then you would hopefully be able to respawn without fear of dying.

Towoku

Beginner

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:19pm

Can u post ss (image) where u died (where it respawn u)?

ReeVize

Beginner

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:03pm

Where and how I die, every time.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=780856670

I die immediately upon logging in and upon respawn. I don't even really know where I am.

ReeVize

Beginner

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 4:46pm

Hello...hello...hello...does anyone that can do anything actually EXIST?! It's been a week and NOTHING.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ReeVize" (Oct 17th 2016, 4:53am)

ReeVize

Beginner

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 3:27pm

So, considering the complete lack of any kind of communication by the powers that be at GAMIGO, I'll just go ahead and give up on this game (and any other that Gamigo ever produces).

I will be warning my friends to stay the hell away from this game (and any other that Gamigo produces).

Towoku

Beginner

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 3:39pm

sry was out fo here. i can help you just priv me.
Edit:
k sry did not read all, so u wanna help or not?[should i log in or not:P] edit2: [k, see that ur out, if u need help just pm me and we can set it up]
Also agree about the point about gamingo. its thier forum but they dont rly care about it. i saw a post that should have some FAQ in few days but its about 2m ago and to this point there is nothing(they only show up here to write that there is server restart or patch). Im thinking about to create one myself, but need to find some time :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Towoku" (Oct 19th 2016, 3:52pm)

ReeVize

Beginner

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 12:32am

Well, more than 3 weeks and still no word from anyone that could get me out of the situation (no idea where I am, so I don't know how anyone, in-game, could help me).

Their silence on this has proven, without a doubt, that Gamigo has no intentions of doing anything to improve this game.

Towoku

Beginner

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 7:55pm

well i pretty much know where u are ;p i can easy get you out of there:p

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 4:00pm

Got the same problem. If someone could be in any help that would be nice.

Probably the same location. Also would love to know how can i reach place where i could get a quest from Renie so i can continue the game becouse right now i am lost and many things attacking me for no reason.

Eu server
Character name: Strach

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "skarlok" (Nov 2nd 2016, 4:14pm)