You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 4:21am

Lost Villagers Quest Not Updating- Character Stuck Again

OK, so I'm not gonna lie... this is now the 4th time my character has been stuck and couldn't progress forward with the story line because a quest would not update. This is getting extremely frustrating and making this game absolutely unplayable. This time it happened in Winds Idhyl on the quest "Lost Villagers: Gather the First Villager". I was finally able to get the quest to update by having a friend be on the same quest and trigger the quest update for me since it didn't do it on it's own. This is actually how I was able to move my character forward the other 3 times I was stuck as well.

Update: So about 3-4 quests later after forcing the "Lost Villager" quest to trigger. While in the same area Winds Idhyl the quest "Bring Them to Us- Go to the Villagers" is now not updating. I go to the location where the villagers are supposed to be and there is no one there and it is not updating. My character is once again stuck from moving forward. I again had to have a friend force trigger my quest for the 5th time again in order to get this to work. This makes my character unplayable solo and I cannot rely on my friend to always force trigger my quests.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sherulyn" (Oct 8th 2016, 5:57am)