You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 6:46pm

Lambda Mall server offline

I am hoping this is just a temp thing but this weekend alone it have been offline for a number of hours each day. The fact that all quests link in and out of the area and people often log off when back to a safe area like this it totaly kills the game.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 4:51pm

I'm stuck. I can't get past character creation. The portal isn't even there any more. Is this server still down? Will I still be stuck when it comes back up?

Monday, September 5th 2016, 4:56pm

If you go back down the stairs and look along the wall just below where the big portal was you will find a small green portal that will allow you to carry on with the quest chain.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 4:59pm

I have just checked and the EU Mall server is up right now so you should be able to use that portal if your on EU

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 1:20am

If you go back down the stairs and look along the wall just below where the big portal was you will find a small green portal that will allow you to carry on with the quest chain.
Thank you! This worked perfectly. I thought I was never going to be able to play, lol.