You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fatehunter

Beginner

• "Fatehunter" started this thread

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 4:51am

Weapon Glitch

Oookay...I am doing 'Lone Survivor' in 8Square, beat the boss down to 297/6006 points - - - and my weapons freeze up !
They will not fire, they will not change. I cannot remove And reinstall them. This is _very_ frustrating !
If this is somebody's idea of a Halloween prank, I am not amused. I did not like the snowstorms either.

Left the game going overnight to preserve the failure; Still stuck in the morning; Logged out.

Aannd...Cannot log in to the game this evening. Tried creating a new character; Still cannot log in.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fatehunter" (Oct 23rd 2016, 5:11am)

Monday, October 24th 2016, 4:13pm

Hello Fatehunter,

Could you please send me a private Message with your Account Name? If you are using Steam, please send me your Steam ID So we can take a look into it :)

Sincerly :love:

Fatehunter

Beginner

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 6:15am

Done.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 3:16pm

Weapons freeze like you called it and cant login is a server problem, but should be solved after some time.
" It started in mud, as many things do."

Fatehunter

Beginner

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 4:09pm

Thanx, will try again from time to time.

Fatehunter

Beginner

Friday, October 28th 2016, 2:45am

Worked, once; Locked out again.