You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Otherland Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 7:18pm

a friend and I having the same issues.
Doesnt matter what we type in the login boxes, we get stuck at "Loading". At least we got through the "In Queue"?

Are there some news regarding this?

(Downloaded and installed the client a few days ago, already tried to create a new account)

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 9:27pm

can't login (steam client) too, gamingo eu is down ?
NO solution, NO answer, NO help ...
this game have dev ???

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mahokiko" (Sep 14th 2016, 10:12pm)

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 2:17am

I've been following this game for years now, the idea of it was awesome I thought. Now, after a long time it's finally out.
I named a character, and guess what...stuck at loading. It either sits there loading for over 15 minutes, or for 5-10 minutes and then logs me out. I'm using the website client.

Come on Gamigo, fix the damn game!

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 6:30pm

Same here, stuck at "Logging in...". Help? Anything?

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 6:11am

Any news on this? It's been a week and some of us still can't get into the game.

Sikyu

Former Team Member

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 9:48am

Hey there,

for specific cases, it would help if you sent me via PM the account name with which you are attempting to log in, and Launcher Logs.

It seems individual accounts are affected and we have yet to find the source of the issue.

Sikyu

Monday, September 26th 2016, 12:57pm

I sent a pm to Sikyu with my launcher logs several days ago, and I haven't heard back since.
Unrelated to this game I did a fresh Windows install in the meantime. Using the same game install, I'm still having the same problem. Never going past the loading screen after making/selecting a character.

Is this even being looked into anymore, or should I just give up and uninstall?

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 12:10pm

I have the same problem. I have tried both, Steam and the Otherland client and I'm still stuck at the loading screen.
I would send Sikyu a pm, but I don't have any idea where I get those launcher logs? Can anybody tell me?

I tried starting the game with and without firewall and with and without any securityprogramm. Nothing changes. I have Win7 64bit. I'm a little bit....desperate.
I would love to play this game.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 4:12am

I have the same problem. I have tried both, Steam and the Otherland client and I'm still stuck at the loading screen.
I would send Sikyu a pm, but I don't have any idea where I get those launcher logs? Can anybody tell me?

I tried starting the game with and without firewall and with and without any securityprogramm. Nothing changes. I have Win7 64bit. I'm a little bit....desperate.

Mine are in C:\user\Documents\My Games\OtherlandMMO\AmunGame\Logs

But I still haven't heard anything back...so don't hold your breath.

Butterfly

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 5:48am

Wow sounds like beta or EA issues but we are in release........................I am bugged on my questline so I get it...............lack of....well all should see the truth from here.......

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 6:04pm

Seven hour wait for a download to play this game and now I can't even play! I'm aswell stuck at the log in screen. I made a character or I should say I named a premade avatar on gamingo US and go to play and I watch the loading screen only to get booted out and have to relog in again! I did download the game from this site and not steam. So whats going on?

Why can't I log in?

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 7:58pm

Same issue here. Stuck at loading.

Monday, October 10th 2016, 12:41pm

Mine are in C:\user\Documents\My Games\OtherlandMMO\AmunGame\Logs

But I still haven't heard anything back...so don't hold your breath.
Thank you! I'll just try and send an pm.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 1:04am

I'm still stuck at the loading screen. I was told to download a certain directx link and I did aswell installed it. But it did not help. I sent an email to support last week and no response.

Starting to regret downloading this....

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 4:00am

Just did a patch tonight and now I don't even get to a loading screen. I click the US server then my character and then click play and the game just sites there doing nothing.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 3:05pm

Servers are working again, sorry for the downtime.
" It started in mud, as many things do."

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 5:54pm

Well I'm still stuck at loading screen and then it brings me back to login screen in which I have to login again. Then I go back to being stuck at loading screen and everything happens all over again.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 4:59pm

Ive Been looking for a new MMORPG to play and i saw this... Downloaded it ... installed it...took me 4 days to download thanks to my silly line and eventually when ive started the game up and made my new character, getting ready to enjoy a new game ... then i hit the play button and.... nothing happens... spammed the button... nothing happens... look for a guide to help... find no working solution any where, SO... you can imagine the great first impression ive got of this game and i havent even played it yet. Could someone maybe help out here?

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 7:27am

Same here on EU Server with Otherland client. Created a character and then the 'Play' does not do anything !!!!!
Bad start :-(