You are not logged in.

Butterfly

Intermediate

• "Butterfly" started this thread

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 2:00am

Are ANY of the dungeons supposed to be functioning properly?

just curious.

Towoku

Beginner

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:12pm

u need 5 man, 60 lvl for it. 1 tank, 1 healer 3 dps ( so in the end u need 1 class assa/warrior 1 class energ/marksman + 3 any class cuz all classes can queue for dps). isle of forgotten work ok but u dont get any real rewards for completing it, just bits and soma(red soma from bosses). + bosses are kinda not scrypted so fight looks like "aa them to death", hope they gonna work on some scripts for them + some nice loot. + care for your healer cuz mobs aggro on him like .... . so in the end it need some loot, boss scripts + a little balancing so it wont be too easy and too hard if u know how to play.

Butterfly

Intermediate

• "Butterfly" started this thread

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 5:06pm

what about the challenges and pvp? I don't know the requirements for challenges but the queue never pops, and neither does the pvp queue DESPITE in EA you only used to need 1v1 and I got a friend to queue with me......less players now but either higher queue requirements or the damn things broke.

Do you know?

Fatehunter

Beginner

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 6:17am

I am at Level 18 and have not found a 'Proper' dungeon yet; They all need more or less improvement.

Towoku

Beginner

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 2:40pm

for Battlegrounds u need 10 players (riiiggght Gl with that :p) and ea team should have proper setup ( so like dungeon one 1-1-3 per team)[its they safest setup not sure if like 5x dps per team will work]. For challenges: the setup is the same as for dungeons so its 1-1-3. mechanics works, but no reward system,hall of fame etc. as for now. At least did not see anything like that so i suppose its work in progress. if u just want casual pvp there is duel option, but we dont get anything for it too(no stats how well we do it etc.) :p